The aim of the LAUNCH Investor Forum is to think BIG - key market players will discuss why EPC has not yet been securitized and what is needed to achieve securitization of Sustainable Energy Assets under EPC contracts.
The November 27 event will take place at the headquarters of BNP Paris Fortis in Brussels and will feature:
NETWORKING CONFERENCE | 13:30 - 19:00 CET
- Presentation of the LAUNCH H2020 project which aims to securitize Sustainable Energy Assets
- Plenary session including representatives from the European Investment Bank, AFME Association for Financial Markets in Europe, Fitch Ratings, and more.
- “Lightning raise” session – project developers, project financiers and equity capital providers will have the opportunity to pitch to each other and provide feedback in front of a live audience.
The agenda will allow ample opportunity for interactive exchange between project developers, project financiers and providers of growth capital, with a focus on discussion and problem solving. The day will end with a networking drink for participants.
13:30 Coffee and registration
14:00 Welcome and introduction Jessica Stromback, Managing Director, Joule Assets
14:20 Afternoon plenary - Towards securitization: Does the EPC model give users the competitive edge to allow for scale?
- Claudia Canevari, Head of Energy Efficiency, DG Energy European Commission
- John O’Rourke, CEO, New Energy Group
- Steven Fawkes, Managing Partner, EnergyPro Ltd
- Anna Bak, Associate Director, Securitization, Head of Fixed Income, AFME Association for Financial Markets in Europe
15:20 Lightning raise– What does “Engaging with finance” mean in practice?
During this session, Energy Service Companies (ESCOs) will pitch for growth capital or project finance to a panel of investors who will provide live feedback
Equity investor panel
- Aster Capital (invited)
- Symvan Capital (invited)
- Sapphire Capital Partners Demeter Partners
- EnerSave Capital
16:30 Coffee break
16:50 Project finance panel
- Franco Hauri, Adaxia Capital Partners
- Evarist Granata, Alternative Capital Partners
- Luk Verdonck, Bluepath Finance
- Harry Vickers, Green Investment Group
- Paul Kearney, Solas Capital (invited)
- Stefano Fissolo, SUSI Partners
18:00 Closing remarks
18:15 Networking cocktail
Download draft agenda
More about the Launch project under www.launch2020.eu
#LaunchInvestorForum #projectdevelopers #projectfinance #equity #growthcapital #fianciers #projectaggregation #SustainableEnergyAssets #securitization #aggregation #LAUNCH2020 #BNPPFBusiness #tradablesecurities