26 April - Meet EEIP Twitter stars at Hannover Messe 2017

Meet the EEIP Twitter stars at Hannover Messe 2017 - on Wednesday at 15:00 at the Wattline both in hall 27, N30 at the Energy Efficiency Center

read more

Game Changers in the energy system

Potential game changers, based on deep global trends and their likely implications for business, government and society

read more

Compressed Air: Energy efficiency at the top of the ComVac agenda (HM17)

For industrial compressed-air plants, the cost of acquisition accounts on average for only about 30 percent of the total lifecycle cost. The remaining 70 percent? Energy costs

read more

Energy audit in SMEs could unlock great energy efficiency potential in Europe: a focus on the Italian model.

Energy audits in SMEs: how it works and what we can learn from the Italian model.

read more

Business Practices

Smart Mobility in Smart City

Urban transport is responsible for about a quarter of CO2 emissions from transport. Technomar partnered this EU co-funded project on how to make urban transport more environmentally sustainable by wide deployment of Full-Electric Vehicles (FEV). This is the summary report covering interaction between FEV, transport- and energy infrastructure (smart grid). It also includes strategies for trip planning, driving and charging ... to finally optimize FEV autonomy range and energy efficiency....

read more

Behind-the-Meter Energy Storage Systems

This paper explores renewables-linked behind-the-meter energy storage systems. It explores applications which can be performed with such systems, including the business model behind such applications and the duty cycle requirements of such applications. It also explores siting and technology choices, including battery types, inverter classifications and other purchasing and installation considerations. ...

read more

Click any symbol below to join your preferred channel or read more about our network

130.141

Network Members

more Articles

26 April - Meet EEIP Twitter stars at Hannover Messe 2017

Energy Management

I

10 April 2017

I

Dusan Jakovljevic

Meet the EEIP Twitter stars at Hannover Messe 2017 - on Wednesday at 15:00 at the Wattline both in hall 27, N30 at the Energy Efficiency Center

read more

Game Changers in the energy system

Energy Management

I

05 April 2017

I

J├╝rgen Ritzek

Potential game changers, based on deep global trends and their likely implications for business, government and society

read more

Compressed Air: Energy efficiency at the top of the ComVac agenda (HM17)

Energy Management

I

04 April 2017

I

Hannover Messe

For industrial compressed-air plants, the cost of acquisition accounts on average for only about 30 percent of the total lifecycle cost. The remaining 70 percent? Energy costs

read more